EverCass Family
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

EverCass Family

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

[shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
LeeHyunRin
ADMINISTRATION
ADMINISTRATION
LeeHyunRin

Tổng số bài gửi : 92
Đến từ : EverCass Family~

[shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you   [shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Title: Fated I love you
Author: JoonAngel
Pairing: EunHae (HyukHae) | Ryeowook | EeTeuk
Rating: PG-15 ~> NC-17
Gentle: Angst, blood, mystery…
Disclaimer: They’re not mine
Summary: We belong together
Note: Eunhyuk và Donghae, I’ve never written them in this concept
Fic has trailer, you should watch trailer before reading
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0yZdXkSScA

Chap 1: Loving you

I walk closer to the purely white bed, he’s lying there, eyes closed like travelling to the unconscious world. I look at him, who’re so silent with some flying hair sticking on the pretty white and smooth - skinned face. I ran my fingers on his cheek, cold as a marble statue, but I love it, I love all that belongs to you, whoever you are, Donghae ah, I love you.
I bend down, until I reach his cold lips and transmit that red viscous liquid to his mouth. And I smile.

- Hello pretty boy, it's time to get up.

- What are you doing?

- Making breakfast for us, come here.

Donghae ran to my side and quickly took two slices of bread to the plate. I watch him and smile happily, Donghae is a lovely boy, and I love him.

- Hyukjae, stop looking at me and go eat your breakfast!

I laugh, his embarassing is so cute, although it is not there but I still feel a bit of blush on his pale white skin. And I still can not stop looking at him, I speak

- Donghae ah. Wanna go somewhere today?

- Hmm? Where?

- I don’t know, somewhere with beautiful sceneries for us?

Donghae slips his fingers and twists a few of his brown curls, he’s thinking. His brown eyes, or at least for now, shine with a mischievous thought, Donghae smiles and scratch his fingers on the table in an enjoyable way.

- We are going to the movie theater ... and then go to the beach.

- Oh… it sounds fine.

I nod and look at him. And the young man smiles with pleasure. Then he makes me eat my breakfast, look like his mood is really good today. I don’t either talk much or open-hearted like him, I just secretly look at him, listen to his stories which have been told for hundred times and sometimes gave a vague smile like a mental patient than a few –hundred – year - old angel. Then I suddenly realised that I was smiling again. Donghae glare at me, and this time I laughed. He grumbled something then return to his breakfast. My hands try to approach him, Donghae leaned back slightly in reflect to evade me.

- Stay still!

My fingers touch the corner of his lips and help Donghae get down some bread crumbs.

- I won’t do anything.

I teased the brown haired guy who’s blinking with remorse expression. In a split second, he grabs my hand and eye attaching to the gauzes.

- Your hand ... what happened?

- Well ... I cook and wasn’t careful a little bit.

I show my cute smile to Donghae, but he ignored it and looked at me with an attitude of anxiety, raised his eyebrows .

- It is ... me, right?

I quickly pulled my hand back and pulled down my shirts to cover the wounds. I grabbed the hand of the trembling boy, a little shiver as the cold air radiating from him.

- No, I did say that due to my negligence.

Donghae bowed, he said.

- Hyukjae ah, it’s not right, you are an angel, and I’m...

- Shhh ...!

I put my index finger on his lips, Donghae looked at me with widen eyes. He does not choose this path himseld, so he is not guilty, I do not regret having loved him. You are the best choice of my life, Lee Dong Hae.

- Hyukjae ah, I’m not the person who can bring happiness to you, don’t love me like that.

- You read my mind again, don’t you?

I pull Donghae into my embrace and hold him tight, listen to his sobbing next to my ear and feel his tears are falling - I love you, Donghae!

- But I am a demon!

- No, you’re not! All I need is two of us loving each other.

I wipe away the tears on his cheek, and kiss his eyes. My heart suddenly feels stingily looking at the bite on Donghae’s neck, such a cruel truth.

- I'll try to take you back to the old you,the normal person, I promise.
I whisper on his hair. We're not talking about that anymore, but prepare for the trip today.

I bought some popcorn and soda while Donghae got the movie tickets. And when he returns, Donghae gives me a ticket on one hand and another hand with his ticket, a movie about… vampires. I was surprised and my eyes widened looking at him. Donghae laughs, he pushes the rim of the black glasses up and drags me to the theater.

A film about a vampire hunter, I see other couples sitting next to us, the girls hold on to their lovers, they seem scared. I heard a girl talking with her boyfriend whether vampire exist or not and how they look like. Suddenly I glanced at Donghae.

- Vampires are beautiful, they have skins as white as porcelain and cold as an iceberg, they are those who can make people shocked because of their beauty.

- How ... how did you know?

I did not answer. what should I say? say that I love a guy like that? I looked at Donghae, he was smiling, very pretty indeed.

- Her boyfriend was retaliating to you.

- You know… You can stop reading the thought of other people from now.

Donghae giggles, he trys to hold back so as not to affect other people.

- But it is really interesting! Lee Hyuk Jae, you know you have an angelic smile and really cute face, do not talk to others and makes their boyfriends mad because of jealousy.

- You're jealous aren’t you?

Donghae pouts, that action was extremely cute, and I could not stop my lips from giving him a sweet kiss.

Step out of the movie theater, Donghae makes a long stretch, he turned to look at me

- Let’s go to the beach!

As planned, I drive him to the beach, on the way he always says that the movie was boring as it reflects completely wrong about the life of a vampire. Yes, there isn’t any vampire as beautiful as Donghae, and they must live under the graves instead of living in a large house like him, being pampered like a prince.

- Hey!

I laugh, Donghae reads my mind again. Actually, with my ability, I can completely prevent Donghae from reading it, but I only use it when I really do not want him to know what I was thinking. Donghae bases his head on the window, saying some vague word but that makes me chilled to the bone.

- And... vampires must die after all.

I was silent, his word like a negative affirmation. I squeeze his hand and let him bases on my shoulders, I wish I could warm that cold hands.

- If one day all this will end?

Donghae's low voice whispers in my ear.

- It will never end!

- It’s simple! One day you kill me, and return to your heaven, like the end of the movie.

- Stop or I'll block you with my lips and we will not go to the beach!

Donghae chuckles. Few hours later the sun will disappear ... for a second, he put his hand on his neck.

- Hyukjae ah ... do we have something to drink? I think I’m a little thirsty.

I gave Donghae a bottle of water, perhaps we should stop and I will find something suitable for him to drink.

- No, it’s not necessary, I’m ok.

Donghae smiled, he wears dark glasses to hide his eyes which are gradually switching to black. We continue our trip to the sea.

My feet touch the cool white waters with Donghae on my back, he hugs my neck and we walk along the beach.

- We’ve lived in that house for 89 years, huh?

- Yeah ...

Donghae’s legs dangle, and I feel his lips on my hair.

- On the first time we met, I didn’t know you were an angel, and you didn’t know I was a vampire too, right?

- Actually with the feeling of an angel, I felt you weren’t a normal guy.

- But you still love me?

Donghae’s eyes swept down, he sighs softly.

- You’re a perfect guy, lucky that you haven’t grown old at all…
I could hear the laughter of him on my shoulders. Donghae eyes to the sun, his eyes reflecting the sunset, and perhaps it was transferred to amber.

- The sun is about to disappear, Hyukjae ah, if one day I can’t control myself? You will be in danger if you keep staying by my side, I do not want it to happen!

- Our life have been exist for 89 years, you see, I'm still here intact.

Donghae hold my neck tighter, his cold fingers glide over my face while I’m carrying him and walk slowly along the beach. The glow of sunset in the sky reflects our shadows onto the white-glassed sand, scatters the drops of the sparkled sunshine on it, and with the whisper of the massive waves strucking the coast around, the whole world seemed to be stagnant, all that left is me and Donghae, just the two of us.

- You’re too skinny.

He breaths into my ear, Donghae looked at me with eyes of pain.

- I… I hurt you right? I can not remember what happened but i know, when the sun disappear, my bad, right? Hyukjae, answer me, are those wounds because of me?

- No, it’s me.

- Liar!

Donghae’s sliding down from my back, he looks at me with nearly wet eyes. We look at each other, for minutes, long enough for me to make a cover of myself. I'm an angel, I first met him when I was very young. I met him at the time of man on earth, Donghae was really beautiful,he is a cute guy with white-like-porcelain skin and bright smile. And an angel knew what “love” is for the first time. First day with the feeling of an angel, I knew something special in Donghae, he’s not a normal person, nor belonged to my world. And so time had passed, then he've met me, and I suddenly realized that all our dates took place in the morning, exactly those were the time for sunshine.

“Hyukjae ah. I’m a vampire”

I wonder why I'm not surprised because of it, generally an angel doesn’t like vampires, because we are always the number-1 target of them, but I love Donghae, he is only a half line Vampire blood, maybe because of that, I can’t feel all his soul. Donghae was really surprised when I said I was an angel, in the meantime, he determined to refuse my request to get him live in my house, he even ignored my calls. I was able to find him, but I didn’t. Until one day, I smiled when the house appeared a strange suitcase and a guy who was lying and curled up on a red sofa. Finally, he’s here.

Our life keep going through, we lived as a happy couple until the sun off. Donghae never knows about this, and I do not let him know, when the sun gone, he will completely be a vampire, he can’t control himself anymore, 89 years have passed, he would not live if there are not enough blood to use, I can not let him go out and hurt human. One obvious thing is, vampire always liked the blood of angels ...

- Lee Hyuk Jae!

Your voice pulls me back to the present.

- I can not read your thoughts anymore, you hide it away, don’t you?

Donghae looks at me, drops of water are deposited on the corner of his eyes. Yes, Donghae doesn’t know, nor need to know what had happened, no matter what, I just need him to be happy. Suddenly my eyes got blur like they were sometimes, it’s near the time to leave you then. Angels can’t always be immortality, our light will fade by time. I pull Donghae into an embrace, he crys on my shoulder.

- Hyukjae ah, don’t be like this, I’m begging you, please come back to where you belong. ...

- Donghae, there’s no limitation in this world, I belong to you, and all I need is you, so fate let me love you.

I hug the little boy tighter, feel his shaking shoulders and his punchings on my chest. No matter how hard he hate me, I will never abandon him. Great angel once slapped me for my blind, I don’t know how many times my brother had cried when he saw the traces on my hands and my now weakening light. But I still always love Donghae, no matter who he is. Donghae ah, believe me, I'll take you out of this cold ties ...

- Hyukjae ah, just kill me!

I was silent. I look at Donghae and he sets his sad eyes on the last weak golden sunlight outside the window.

- I'm afraid that if you don’t kill me, one day I will become a different person, I'm afraid ...

I grip his hand again. Not only him afraid of that will happen someday, but till the day I hold his hand like this, he’ll be safe in my protection.

The car stopped in front of our apartment. I help Donghae get out, he is becoming exhausted. Put him on a red sofa, I try to find something for him to drink. Finally the last sun disappeared…

- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

His scream bursts out. Donghae plunges out and trys to open the locked door. His eyes become extremely red and lifeless. The demon in him is coming. Donghae turns around, looks at me before smiling, reveals his two shiny fangs. He rushes forward me but the chain down his feet doesn’t allow him to do so. I look at him and feel my heart crushing, he rushes into me in pain while the chain tying up him is scratching his legs. I just really want to embrace him. Looking him like that hurts me like hell. He screams with all his might to come to me, then weaker, until he knees on the floor. I brush away the tears, Donghae looks at me helplessly, he collapses to the floor and his eyes closes tightly.

Such a pain, I look at those collapsed thing around us and he is lying there, so peaceful. I hold Donghae in my arm, go to our room and put him on the purely white bed as usual.

He’s still beautiful like that, his white – like – porcelain skin shining under the light, eyes closed, not move even a bit with some brown hair left on his face. But why did I feel so painful? As if loving you is a crime? Why do you have to handle all of this, it’s really too hurt, why does it has to be you, Donghae?

- Donghae ah ...

I call him in tears

- I love you ...

End chap 1

[/b]
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://dbsk-superjunior.forumvi.com
LeeHyunRin
ADMINISTRATION
ADMINISTRATION
LeeHyunRin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you   [shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 am

Chap 2: Don’t love me!

The odour of the early sunshine wakes me up from my thought.to.be.never.ending sleep. The sunlight weavily sheds on my eyes through the slit of the large window. Another day had passed, and once again I woke up in my purely white bed with the lavender odour. With the sore paint on my ankle, I wrinkle my face, try to stand up and walk to the bathroom. I look at my haggard and pale face on the mirror, lightly caress it from the cheek to the chin with my finger, I stop when seeing a dark red trail at the corner of my lips, it’s like I dropped the juice out.

- Oh my!

I almost spit out immediately when the water touch my tounge, god, it’s stink, almost like a taste of …

Blood.

And it stucks in my mouth

-Hyukjae …

His figure fills my mind. It takes me one-tenths of a second to rush to the living room, and another two split to see him in the kitchen. The figure I’ve always scared that it will disappear, are still busy with bread and eggs. I lean my back on the wall and suddenly sit down, forming a sound which makes him turns back. He has no idea what I’ve been through, it’s more frightening than facing the death. I thought that I lost Hyukjae, losing him because of my stupid and danger, I’m scared, really scared. I suddenly realise what he has kneed in front of me and held my hand which are shaking for a while.

- Hyukjae ah….

He’s here but why does the feeling of fear still fill the mind like this? Tears make everything blur, the more he’s beside me, the more I feel of losing him. What am I supposed to do, even I said it for another thousands times “Just kill me, just leave me”, Hyukjae just can’t let it happen, and I don’t want it neither because I love him more than myself, losing him is the most painful thing, but it’s better for him to kill me and come back to his heaven than staying with me and regardless of fate. I’m afraid, Hyukjae ah, I’m really afraid, you know that?

- I thought I lost you, Hyukjae ah, what am I supposed to do, I’m afraid!

I hug him tight before he can ask anything happened to me. Tears keep falling, wetting his shirt. He embraces me, let me cry like a baby.

- Hyukjae ah… I felt the blood in my mouth, I thought that I hurt you… I thought that I lost you by myself, I’m too scared Hyukjae ah…!

-Silly, I’m still here, I’ll never leave you, you know that angels’ll never die, don’t you?

I keep crying, until he lifts my chin and give me a morning kiss. I have no strength left to cry when he took all the oxygen of my lung. At least my obsession has gone temporalily when his lips still surfing on my lips, his breath on me, warm and sweet. But will this safe feeling last forever?

Today breakfast passes with a not good mood.

I lie on the new grass layer, breath in the dried grass odour around. The sky today is really nice, pure and blue, not like my mood at all. I pick up a dandelian and blow it away, the petal takes turn to fly away and not coming back, and then I smile vaguely. White dandelians, they will fly up away but not coming back to the cold and full of black ground. White and black, they are always at two opposing positions on one color palatte. And then those two palette weigh heavily on my eyes, wind blow my hair lightly and I fall into the unconscious state quickly.

Something rubbing on my nose and the familiar giggles wake me up. Hyukjae are caressing my face with a stem of grass. I look at him, smile softly then he places a light kiss on my lips.

- I’ve been looking for you all around, not knowing you’re hiding here sleeping.

Hyukjae lies down beside me, his hand finds my hand and squeezes it. We observe the clouds together, those clouds with different shapes and colors.

- Hyukjae…! Do you… miss your heaven?

-Yeah… more than you can imagine.

I smile, a bitter smile.

-You’re going to say that having me is enough for you right?

-Awww… You should let me say this myself Donghae ah…

I listen to his gigglings and feel my heart a little warmer. For the first day I met him, when wandering no where on the street, I accidently hit Hyukjae, then it came a so warm and familiar feeling when I look at him, meaning that the devil in me was raisng up stronger. The time I hide from him, I wanted to forget everything, the way he smiled, the way he cared for me… I did want to forget all those things. But why these legs still led me back to that department, what could happen if I didn’t come back there, didn’t curl up on his couch… it all could have been different.

- How about Ryeowook?

Ryeowook is Hyukjae’s little brother, he’s also an angel, I’ve never met Ryeowook but Hyukjae had talked a lot about him. In real life, he’s one year younger than me, and he seems really cute and sensitive like his older brother. I know Hyukjae loves his brother so much, and he’s the only hope making him leave me.

-He’s old enough to take care of himself, moreover Ryeowook isn’t the only one up there, Great Angel can help me take care of him, Donghae ah, don’t try to find the reason to make me leave you.

I sigh. He guesses right about my intention. I lift my head to let it touch his shoulders, if only this period of time can be stopped, to let me feel him, so close.

-Hyukjae ah, sing for me.

Hyukjae’s voice comes to my ears, he’s singing the rhythm of “I’m yours”. That voice is so cute, if only he would sing beside me like that forever. I smile when reading his thoughts.

-Hey kid! Wake up now, you said today we’ll clean up the apartment, don’t try to get away.

I frown, pout and pretend to be as cutest as possible.

-Don’t show that face to me, I won’t let you buy me off any more! Wake up now lazy boy

I close my eye tight and pretend to sleep, I just said so but I hate doing housework, that’s the reason why my room and Hyukjae’s room are always different from each other. Hyukjae likes cleanliness and neat so he always grumbles about my being mess. That reminds me of my father when he was alive, he often scolded me the same thing like Hyukjae.

-Aaaaaa… Yah!!!!!!

Suddenly my body is lifted, I widen my eyes looking at Hyukjae who is holding me in his arms to the room.

-Yah! I know that, ok? I’ll do the housework with you!

Hyukjae puts me on the sofa, he springs up on me and lies on my body before I can sit up.

-Hey, what are you doing? Get out!

Hyukjae looks at me, but I don’t dare to look at him, his fingers glide down slowly from my neck… Those touch make me feel something like horny in my body, the distance between us had never been so close like this. Oh no, it’s just not right to say so, it’s just we’ve never … in any sensitive situation like this. It’s more frustrating that I can’t read his mind. God, his hands have been at my waist already, I swallow and feel myself trembling to every single touch of Hyukjae. I close my eyes tightly when his hands stop at the waist, Hyukjae’s chuckling makes me open my eyes.

-That’s so cute, look at you…

He stands up from my body.

-I was trying to catch an ant crawling on you, but you seem to have some other thoughts, huh?

-What?

I lean on the couch to push my body up, and roll my eyes looking at him who’s laughing so hard right now. Ahhh, so embarassing! I throw the squared pillow to him.

-Go to hell! Who needs you to catch that damn ant?

Hyukjae catches the pillow in his hand, hit me back on my head.

-Didn’t you hate being biten by the ants huh pervert boy!

-What?

I see him sitting down beside me with his flaming eyes.

-Or…

Hyukjae leans closer to me making me lean backward

-… we just let thing goes on like what you thought, ok?

Why does his smile not even look like… an angel at all. I cross my arm in front of my chest in reflex.

-What are you going to do, Lee Hyukjae?

-You know… you look really sexy right now~

-Yah!!!

I run out of him and after two split second, I’ve stood at the foot of the stairs, Hyukjae starts to giggle.

-Ok, let’s clean… Ah!

I was startled from hearing Hyukjae’s sounds. He knees on the floor with a hand holding tight onto the couch and the other hand embracing his eye.

-Hyukjae, what’s wrong with you?

I look at him in panic, recently his health hasn’t been good which make me really worry.

-No, I’m ok, just kidding!

Hyukjae looks at me with a smile, he holds my hand and I can feel clearly his shaking hand. Why did he always hide everything from me? He is always silently sufferring and doesn’t let me know what happened. Looking at those wounds on your hands, do you know that I feel deep grief. The more days pass the more fear I get, day by day it’s scratching my heart bad. I don’t know when I started to cry, Hyukjae embraces me, he said he’s ok but I’m still painful so hard, so hard that I must cry, u know?

We finish cleaning the apartment when it comes the twilight. Here comes the sunset, that terrible time is coming again, I didn’t remember exactly how I am but I know I was really bad. I curl up on the sofa and sip the strawberry milk, I think that it’s time for me to get my decision clear.

The sharp pain strikes again, I hold my head tight, uncomfortable feeling run up to the top of my head, the sore like tore me into pieces. I face down on the pillow to reduce my screams. There’s only the sore and the name Hyukjae filling in my head. The last sunshine finally disappears.

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The only thing I know is I scream very loud. And my head is blank, I look at everything which are all black. My senses suddenly become really flexible. I stand up and walk to the door, but I suddenly stop.

Something is holding my legs. I growl and try to escape from the chain still rolling. Fuck, it makes me impatient, Lee Donghae is very thirsty and he needs to find blood to drink, get it, stupid chains? Thirst is scraching my throat, I pull down everything barking on my way, feel like having a hot lump of coat in the throat. Oh my god, I need to find something to drink unless I will die because of thirst. I jerk the chain off my legs but it seems useless, the more I move the more it is tighten to my leg, I scream in pain. Suddenly I stop and hear around.

There’s pulse of circuit, I smirk. There’s sounds of blood flowing, clearer than before, my fangs become brighter. I take a deep breath… gosh… so fragrant, the odour of blood, more than that, it’s the blood of an angel. I turn back to see the one who’s standing by 5meters from me, he’s an angel, great, angel’s blood is the greatest thing. I lick my lips unconsciously when thinking of these single drops of blood I can have. Drop by drop… aromatic and perfectly delicious. The stinky smell of it always inspire and excite me. I approach him, slowly step by step, laughing non stop in a cocky way. I want to slit up some deep wounds on his body, then lick every bit of his blood, the most painful death but make me pleased the best. This place will be full with stinky odour of blood, those liquid spilling around, how wonderful. But… why is there a sense of hurt at the left breast? I stop for a few seconds… never mind, he’s an angel, we’re not always able to drink angel’s blood. The more I approach him, the more tight the chain holds me. I can’t move it. Damn! I look at it with dark red eyes, try to get rid of it, I look at the one at the front, show my sharp bright teeth to get to him. The chain still stucks heavily at my foot, it grips my ankle. It hurts.

-Donghae…

What? I am startled when hearing someone calls my name, that voice… so familiar, like I’ve heard it for a long time. I look at him for a while, silent. Ahh… there are some images trying to fill me mind, stop it… it hurts! I scream in pain, really, stop it, it’s too hurt! It’s like making me explode. I broke down on the cold floor, somebody just kill me please. No, don’t, let me drink angel’s blood, no, can not, too hurt… Hyuk… what? Please don’t slip into my mind again, I’m begging, it hurts!!!! ………. At the end, everything become blur and dark.

-Donghae ah…

My eyes jerk for few times before I open them and feel the lavender odour. I look up to the pale white light at the corner of the room, sigh quietly. Wait, there are some sounds echoing in my ears, like the drum beating, each beat, each by each regularly. I sit up to find the thing of the sound. A stream flows down at the corner of my lips, I wipe my hands on it, that’s ... too stinky. I roll my eyes looking at the red liquid on my hand, oh my god! But why, in some certain aspects, I find the taste of blood is very attractive. I look outside the window, the sky is not fully bright, it’s just some first sunshine of the day. As usual, I open my eyes when everything is as bright in the sunshine, but today is different. I haven’t been back to my normality… and that beating is his heartbeat. I run into Hyukjae’s room, he’s still breathing on his blue bed, his heartbeat is so close, I can even hear the sound of blood flowing in his veins. I swallow. I tilt my head looking at him, my shaking hands are approaching his face, but I take them back, I’ll not touch him when the two fangs are still there, I’m afraid I can’t control myself when I do that. My eyes stop at the incisions on Hyukjae’s hands. My god! I shut my mouth tight to prevent a loud scream. Tears are forming at the corner of my eyes. What is this, behind those gauzes are these deep wounds? Why? I look at a small knife on the table, looking at the still blooding new wounds, and then put my hand on dried blood spot on the corner of my lips.

So this is the reason how I can live up to this moment, it explains why every morning I always feel the stinky odour in my mouth. Hyukjae ah, why?

I knee on the floor beside the bed with hands covering my mouth not to cry out loud. What have I done, rather let me die then. Why does he have to suffer from me like that? I did say that I love him more than myself, but I can’t do anything for him. I’m like an idiot, not knowing what he had sacrificed for me. I painfully count the incisions on his hand, then break down to scream. I'm really hurt, just think about the pain he suffered every time to satisfy the demon inside me that I want to rip up myself into thousands of pieces. The image of the blade stabbed deep into his flesh, just like it being cut on my own heart, really hurt. Hyukjae ah, I do not deserve your love, the best thing I can do now is leaving you ... I'm sorry.

I look at the chain down my feet, take the little key on the table to open it, I look at him for the last time. His face, his hands ... too skinny. He makes me extremely painful. There won’t be him protecting me, hugging me ... there won’t be his lips gently kiss my hair again ... but there won’t be any pain for us no more. From the beginning, we did not belong together, so everything should end here Hyukjae ah. You are an angel, I am a devil ... sorry for all, live well dear!

I look at the house for the last time, goodbye, I’m not coming back. Lee Dong Hae has entered it in silence, then will leave this place just like that. I do not belong here.
I walk away in tears, behind the dim rays of sunshine and the nights are still covered.

Hyukjae ... don’t love me!

End chap 2

[i]
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LeeHyunRin
ADMINISTRATION
ADMINISTRATION
LeeHyunRin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you   [shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Chap 3: Fated I loved you

The strong wind’s rushing makes the window open wide, the sunlight flows into the room and make everything’s bright lively. Hyukjae wrinkles his face slightly, slowly open his eyes to look around. It’s morning, have to go out and wake the beauty up. Hyukjae suddenly smiles when thinking of Donghae. He gets up, stretches his body, feets on the ground to stand up. Suddenly, he touches something and makes it sounds tinkle, he widens his eyes. That’s the chain, but why is it here? Astounded for five seconds, Hyukjae immediately runs into Donghae’s room. He looks at the white smooth bed with no one, and uselessly bases his back against the wall

- Donghae…

Hyukjae doesn’t want to think about what he is thinking, and he continues to scream the name Donghae in the empty house only echoing his voice. Hyukjae opens the door out the garden, hopes that he could find the little figure of Donghae sleeping at a corner. But there’s only the figure of Hyukjae running everywhere and calling that name crazily.
Hyukjae knees down the grass layer where they usually sat on, he cries, yes, Hyukjae is crying.

- Where are you now?

He screams in pain. Hyukjae is really scared, scared of losing Donghae forever, he might be in danger out there. Except for being a vampire, Donghae is really innocent, what will happen if he’s not protected by Hyukjae? What will happen when the sun disappears, God, he doesn’t want to think of that. He always tries to protect Donghae, sacrifices everything to be with him, why didn’t that foolish understand that he’s not guilty. If he is, it’s just only because he loves Hyukjae.

Hyukjae steps on the ground, throws himself onto the sofa still floating Donghae’s smell. He notices a piece of paper on the desk. Hyukjae opens it and reads, it’s indeed the handwriting of Donghae.

“I’m sorry, I have to leave you.
Hyukjae ah, go back to your heaven.
We… don’t belong together”

His fingers glide over every single word and the dried streaks of water on the letter.

-You cried, didn’t you, Donghae?

Why did he always blame anything on him then live in pain like that. Hyukjae bends his head down to the hands on his knees, even if he’s far away from him, everything can’t be any better. This life should be him, still be happy and no need to know about those bad things. But today why does it come like this, Hyukjae doesn’t want an ending like this. He bases his head on the chair and closes his tired eyes. But, just like an obvious thing, that figure still fills up his mind. Perhaps from the beginning, the only selfish one is him? Perhaps Hyukjae is the only one who wants to holds Donghae beside him? Hyukjae and Donghae love each other, yes, no one can deny it, but Hyukjae finds out that he loves Donghae in such an unfairly way. Actually he has always wanted to guard him, to protect him, no matter what happen. And he didn’t give Donghae a chance, to response it. But everything didn’t make Donghae to leave him. In this world, there are no laws to prove that something belongs to something, like Hyukjae and Donghae.

Hyukjae silently walks along the street steps by steps. His mind now is really empty, like that day, when Donghae ran away from him. But this time Hyukjae knows that when he came back, there will be no strange suitcase and the little figure curling up on the sofa too. One drop, two drops running down the cheek of the angel. No, they’re just not tears…

Hyukjae’s eyes are blurred by the cold rainfall snapping on his face. Everybody has found a rain shelter, but he just stands there, quite moving his shaking legs. It’s time to let him go. Hyukjae breaks down on the ground, every single drop of the heavy rain still covers his wet body.

-Donghae ah…

Donghae suddenly shivers as someone just calls his name. The boy curls up in the pile of wet grass. Donghae is in an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Seoul, for him, a distance like that is quite safe. He squeezes the grass in his hand and looks at the heavy rain outside. Donghae wonders what Hyukjae is doing now, maybe looking for him, under the rain like this. What a fool, his health’s like that, what if he gets sick? His heart suddenly feels painful, he has no idea what will happen tonight without Hyukjae, maybe, just some more days pass by, Donghae will die. He misses his embrace, he shivers because of the cold rain, and suddenly he feels really lonely. The vampire hums the familiar melody of “I’m yours”, and at no time, tears flow out at the corner of his eyes. Donghae touches the bite on his neck, if only he was a normal person, he and Hyukjae won’t be in such a pain like that.

- I’m sorry…
He cries like a baby, he misses Hyukjae like crazy. What is he supposed do? Donghae huddles in the chill to bone cold of the twilight, he wants to be in his arms and listen to him singing, like what they always did in rainy noon.

Donghae rushes into the rain, lets it whip on his body, his hair is wet, sticks on his face. The cold of the rain is like a sharp blade cutting on his body… so hurt.

- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

His scream is like tearing the whole space, it contains an endless pain, the pain can’t be explained by words.

Half year later

Hyukjae goes into the house with his wet body; he lies on the sofa and feels his mind flying. The angel tries to walk to the bathroom and changes his clothes not to get himself sick. Meanwhile, outside the balcony, there comes a light. A young boy appears with some clouds, he steps his small feet onto the floor and shivers a little bit. The boy looks around the room and sighs, the white wings at the back quite flutter. Hyukjae walks out of the door with a towel on his head. He widens his eyes looking at the boy on the sofa.

-Ryeowook… why are you here?

-Hyung!!!!!

Ryeowook runs forwards to Hyukjae and hugs him, his eyes are full of tears. He’s a sensitive boy, and he really loves his elder brother. Hyukjae smiles, stroke his brother’s hair softly.

-Ok, I miss you too, now tell me, what are you doing here?

Ryeowook sighs again, his red lips purse tight with wonder. He looks at Hyukjae with melancholy in his eyes.

-Donghae… he has left?

-Yeah

Hyukjae sits on the floor and dries his wet red hair. Ryeowook looks at his brother; he knows Hyukjae is really hurt, that day, the day he got a strong slap from the Great angel. The day he said that he would leave the heaven to be with Donghae. Ryeowook still remembers the painful feeling when looking at his own brother tormented to conjure the Great angel to accept Donghae.

Donghae is a good guy, Ryeowook has to admit that. Days by days he’s always watched over Hyukjae and smiled when knowing they still live well…until the sun disappeared. The distance between Hyukjae and Donghae is too far. People often consider angels are immortal, but it’s not completely right. Angels or devils, they all will die when sacrificing too much for the one they love. And his light is weaker, means that his life is no longer. The blood of angels is the energy of them, to Hyukjae, he had lost too much of his energy.

-Hyung, you’re really becoming weaker!

-I know, I feel it clearer than anyone else.

Ryeowook feels his eyes are wet, he bases his back against the window, takes a deep breath before speaking

-Teukie hyung wants to see you

_Great angel? Why?

-Hyung, he’s our brother! You know Teukie hyung, he is just worried about you.

Hyukjae leans back, he knows it, Eeteuk is the eldest, despite what happens he still loves his younger brothers. Sometimes he cried alone silently, but still has to handle the burden of being the Great angel. Hyukjae knows that, and he never blames his brother for the slap, he deserved it.

-Hyung ah, Teukie hyung said… he knew how to get Donghae back to a normal person.

Hyukjae immediately stands up; he looks at Ryeowook with shining eyes.

-Re…Really?

Ryeowook nods, but turns away to hide his sad eyes. Hyukjae seems to realize that, he puts a hand on Ryeowook’s shoulder.

-It’s ok Wookie, tell me, how?

A tear falls down on the young guy’s cheek; he bends his face down on Hyukjae’s chest and cries.

-He said… you have to cut off your wings to save Donghae, but that means… you’ll die…

And can never be reborn, yes, Hyukjae knows it. He hugs his brother tight and strokes his soft hair. This thing is too much for Ryeowook to bear, and he’s shaking in Hyukjae’s arms.

-I’m sorry.

Hyukjae doesn’t know what to say except for those words. Actually, he shouldn’t be existed; many people have been hurt just because of him. He knows when he dies, Donghae and Ryeowook will be the most painful ones, but he has to do it, for Donghae, for Eeteukk, Ryeowook, and for his own. Sooner or later he will die, so not be reborn will be the best way, there’s no more Lee Hyukjae in this world, never more. Hyukjae hugs Ryeowook tight; maybe, this is the last time he can hug his little brother.

Paradise…

-Teukie hyung… I’m sorry.

-Hyukjae… you really want to do this?

Eeteuk looks at Hyukjae with his sad eyes. He looks on the white smooth wings on Hyukjae’s back. The corner of the angel’s eye sparkles a crystal drop.

-You… love Donghae that much?

Hyukjae’s silent, but he understands it as an assertion. Eeteuk sighs; he hugs his brother for the last time.

-I hope what you’re doing is right.

-I’m sorry.

Eeteuk turns to Ryeowook crying and shaking.

-Hyung! I love you! Just live a good life.

-I love you too, little brother…

Eeteuk crys, the tears fall down and break in the air. He hugs Ryeowook to stop him from watching that scene. The whole space’s echoing the crying of Ryeowook.

The sound of the ax cutting the air’s sharp and cold like tearing people’s heart. The blood falls down, drops by drops, spreading on the white color of clouds, swirling into the light pink. The whole body of Hyukjae breaks down onto the blood, feels like he’s being cut into two halves. Everything becomes blured and far away, the angel’s eyes slowly close.

-Donghae, I love you…

Donghae opens his eyes; he sits up with a terrified mood. He has just had a terrible nightmare. Donghae gasps; he rubs his head trying to remove the scary image in his dream. It’s been 6 months since he began the life without Hyukjae, and everything seems to be fine when he tried to adapt to animals’ blood. Donghae looks up to the sky, and he notices at a red pink cloud, totally different from other white clouds beside it. Suddenly he feels like he’s just lost something.

The sunlight shines on Donghae’s pale face, he roams of nowhere on the street, and realizes that he once again stands in front of Hyukjae’s apartment. Door’s closed, so he’s not home. Donghae takes the key on the necklace down, quietly inserts the key. The dried sound comes. Maybe everything is all different? Maybe he has been replaced with another girl?
Donghae steps in hesitatedly. All – still be the same like the day he left, their pictures, the plushy fish Hyukjae gave him, all of that… just like then, just like, he’s still here. Donghae cries, because of happiness, and because of the pain when Hyukjae can’t forget him.

-Donghae hyung?

Donghae startles and turns around when hearing his name. He looks at the little boy with yellow brown hair standing in front of him. And Donghae stares at the white wings shining on his back.

-You are… Ryeowook?

The young boy nods. Donghae smiles, but he feels weird cause he can’t feel the beating of Ryeowook or his thoughts. Ryeowook looks at Donghae, sighs, his eyes shine the compounding sadness.

-Donghae, you are back to normal.

-What? – Donghae frowns.

-You’re not a vampire anymore.

-What? How can…?

Donghae blinks, he puts his hand on his neck as usual. He widens his eyes in disbelief; the bite is not on his neck anymore.

-Hyukjae hyung…

Donghae looks at Ryeowook shaking his lips. His heart hurts like hell, seems like he understood what makes him turn back to normal.

-I… I think you can’t see him again.

Donghae freezes, he breaks down onto the cold floor. Ryeowook gives him a letter.

“Donghae ah, I’m sorry for not even saying a nice farewell to you. Do you still remember the time I once told you that angels are immortal? Sorry for lying. But this is not your fault, don’t torment yourself. The only selfish one is me. Donghae ah, just live well, find a girlfriend for yourself and live a normal life like any other normal guy. I love you, Donghae!”

Donghae screams in pain, this pain is even greater than the pain he had to handle when he was a vampire. He lost Hyukjae. Donghae holds the letter tight on his chest; his heart is really hurt, like he can’t breathe. Hyukjae had already left Donghae.

-Why? Hyukjae ah, I’m begging you, please come back to me!

Donghae breaks down on the floor, his shoulder’s shaking. Ryeowook looks at him, and his eyes are wet.

-Ryeowook ah, kills me.

Donghae looks at Ryeowook with begging eyes. He can’t live without Hyukjae for even a minute. He has been suffered too much when he couldn’t see Hyukjae, couldn’t feel his hands stroking his hair.

-I can’t.

Donghae looks at Ryeowook in hopelessness; his face is wet with tears.

-Donghae hyung, don’t be like this! You have to live for Hyukjae hyung, you can do this.

-Can I?

Donghae wipes his tears, his empty eyes looks on everything. He tries to stand up with his shaking legs. Donghae walks out to the garden, breath in the odour of new grass, he bites his lips, shivering touch on every single garment cotton grass, he misses Hyukjae…

-Will I be able to live without you Hyukjae?

-They two… really love each other that much?

Ryeowook turns back to see Eeteuk, he nods. Eeteuk suddenly raises his eyes, picks up a leftover feather of Hyukjae’s wings on the floor

-So I think I can do something…

Eeteuk smiles

-Wookie ah, do you know why I discouraged Donghae?

-Because I used to be like Hyukjae, and I don’t want him to be the same.

Eeteuk quietly touches the black feather on his necklace.

-But they’re not like us, Kangin ah…

3 years later

Donghae strokes his blond hair lightly, he wanders in Seoul Downtown. Today is Christmas Day, and he wants to buy something to decorate his big apartment.

-Siwon ah, come to my place for dinner tonight, take Kyuhyun with you, okay?

After calling his best friend group, Donghae continues to buy the stuffs, it’s near twilight. Quickly grabs the bags out, Donghae stops to look at the white smooth snow on his gloves.

Snow is falling.

Donghae looks on every single drop of snowflakes in the white blue mist. The weather in Christmas night is so ideal for some couples. Donghae watches those couples hand in hand around him, then looks at himself and chuckles. No one beside, standing alone under the snow. It’s been three years. Donghae sighs, a white smoke escaping from his lips, his cheeks are reddened because of the coldness. At least, it’s still great that he finally can feel the cold, hot, clearly. His heart suddenly hurts. Donghae smiles… he misses him

-You’re really bad Hyukjae…

-Hey kid, how dare you said so?

Donghae turns around to the one with the familiar voice that he hasn’t heard for long. He widens his eyes looking at the black brown hair guy in front of him, he drops the bag in his hand, doesn’t care about the breakable things inside. So long that he couldn’t look into those eyes, so long that he couldn’t hear that voice. Is it a dream? Or it’s just his own illusion in the Christmas Eve?

-Hey… you cry again!

Donghae blinks and his tears keep falling down his cheeks. He knows, this is not an illusion, because of his warmth, encompassing him, and his voice, so so close.

-H…Hyukjae…!

-Nope, I’m not Hyukjae, I’m Eunhyukk, Hyukjae is an angel, and I’m a human.

-I miss you Donghae ah…

Donghae runs forwards to Hyukjae and hugs him – rather say Eunhyuk now.

-Bad boy, why did you do that?

-I’m sorry.

Donghae face down on his shoulder and cries.

-I did miss you!

-Me too, I love you, Donghae!

Among the snow, out there… happiness was found again.

Not so far from there, a blond hair boy is standing, smiling at the young couple, he looks up to the sky. Up there, behind the clouds standing Ryeowook, he’s waving his hands, his wings light up a whole area; just does it well at that position, new Great Angel. As soon as that, comes another big guy hugs Ryeowook from his back, and they hand in hand. Eunhyuk looks at the shadows of the two disappear in the air, he smiles.

-Thank you, Teukie hyung!

“See, Donghae? Fate let me love you!”

End chap 3
(to be continued)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
LeeHyunRin
ADMINISTRATION
ADMINISTRATION
LeeHyunRin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you   [shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Chap 4:

Eunhyuk carries the pile of plates and bowls to Donghae, they’ve just joined the Christmas party with Donghae’s friends and he seems really happy, this seems to be the best Christmas day for him. Donghae blows the bubbles on his hand and smiles to himself.

-Why do you smile?

Eunhyuk bases his back on the kitchen and bends down to look at Donghae while wiping the wet bowls handed from Donghae.

-Nothing!

-I didn’t think that you could be at the kitchen like this.

Donghae chuckles. Eunhyuk looks at him, it’s been a long time he hadn’t been close with Donghae like this. He slightly touches the silky blonde hair, and places a kiss on it.

-I miss you!

Donghae’s cheeks blush, a smile appears on his lips, he looks up on Eunhyuk and places a peck on his lips.

-I miss you too!

Eunhyuk hugs his waist from behind, he bases his chin on Donghae’s shoulder which makes him shrinks a little. Eunhyuk takes a deep breath of the odour on Donghae’s hair, feels the nostalgia filling his heart. Donghae smiles softly.

-Hyukjae ah… I want…

He hesitates, his cheeks blush again. What a beautiful boy. This is the first time Eunhyuk sees his blushing, and he’s indeed cute. An innocent and pure beauty, makes others want to tease. And the young boy didn’t realize a strange smile on Eunhyuk’s lips. He surfs his soft lips on Donghae’s neck.

-Huh? What do you want?

-Ahh…~ nope, nothing!

Donghae bites his lower lip when feeling his breath is getting heavier after Eunhyuk’s touch. He tightens his embrace at Donghae’s waist. He suddenly licks Donghae’s neck, places his hot breath on that white skin. Donghae moans, his hand crushing the rag, trying to make circles in the slipping bowl.

-Really? Nothing ?

Eunhyuk continues to taste his ear while his fingers are stroking Donghae’s waist through the shirt. Donghae shivers and hardly breathes. The brown haired guy smiles and slips his tongue deep into Donghae’s ear in a rousing way. Donghae moans, he tries to wash his hands after finishing all the dishes.

-I want…

Donghae turns around to face Eunhyuk, looks at him with wide brown eyes.

-…tonight, I’m yours!

Eunhyuk smirks, he pulls Donghae closer toward his lower body making Donghae moans loudly. He kisses Donghae. Eunhyuk slips his tongue into right after Donghae opens his mouth. He wriggles inside the mouth and exchanges their saliva. He slowly removes every single button of Donghae’s red-orange shirt. Eunhyuk release him when Donghae’s lips are all swollen, he scatters his kisses on Donghae’s shoulder and leaves some red marks on the latter’s white naked chest. He missed Donghae so much, Eunhyuk’s been waiting for this day so long. He wants to hug Donghae, to protect him like the old days, but without pain. He once wanted to make love with Donghae, wanted to make the latter his, but the life of an angel did not allow him to do so. But now who needs that rule, because he’s here, touching him, so close.

Donghae moans when Eunhyuk sucks his nipple while his left hand is playing with another till it is reddened. He tilts his head back with his hands propping on the kitchen and sweats everywhere on the sexy naked back. Eunhyuk squeezes the latter’s butt hard by the other hand making Donghae moans. He releases Donghae’s nipple and licks once again before swirling his tongue into Donghae’s navel. Donghae bends his body in pleasure. Eunhyuk pulls down in one go both two pants of Donghae; his member appears under the light, naked and wet. The young boy’s cheeks flush. Eunhyuk looks at him, smiles sweetly.

-You’re very beautiful Donghae ah…

He kisses along Donghae’s thigh before licking all of his length. Eunhyuk takes it into his mouth, sucks it in passion. He strokes the smooth ass of Donghae making him moans and pushes deeper into his mouth. Suddenly Donghae’s cell phone rings, his shaking hand tries to reach it.

-Uhm…m…m…Si…SiWon huh? ...Harrrrggggg….

Donghae shuts his mouth tightly when Eunhyuk suddenly sucks hard his thing make it seizures and wants to cum.

-Ah… no, I’m ok…u.mmm…what?K…Kyuhyun forgot his coat…a…ahhhhh…?

Donghae squeezes Eunhyuk’s hair hard and cums in his mouth. Eunhyuk smirks; he swallows that greasy liquid and kisses the latter’s waist.

-Argggg…..it’s me….yeah…uh….uh… got that…b….Ahhhhh!!!!!

Donghae shocks his body in pain when one of Eunhyuk fingers slips inside him. The cramping pain makes him pours his tears.

-I’m…okay…it’s Eunhyuk…uh…uh……m…okay…t…tomorrow…I will …mm….give you….Bye!!

Donghae puts the phone beside, he clings to Eunhyuk’s naked shoulders when three fingers have been completely inside him. Eunhyuk caresses Donghae’s head, and starts to move, he rubs his fingers on the crumbled sensitive skin around make Donghae’s body shivers. His hole tightens around the fingers. His heat presses on them, makes Eunhyuk wants to explode because of pleasure. Donghae whimpers, hugs Eunhyuk tight making some red trails on Eunhyuk’s back.

-Relax or you’ll get hurt!

He pulls out of Donghae and pushes him lying prostrate on the kitchen table. Eunhyuk stares at the pink hole inviting him, he licks his lip and unzips his pants.

Donghae shivers when feeling the tip of Eunhyuk’s cock in front of his opening. Donghae suddenly turns around making the tip rubs his hole. Eunhyuk lets out a groan.

-I want to see you…

-Are you totally ready? I don’t want to hurt you.

Donghae smiles, strokes Eunhyuk’s sweaty hair, the boy curls up his legs tightly on the older’s waist.

-Hyukjae ah… takes me…

Eunhyuk kisses Hae’s eyes softly, he pushes slightly into the latter. Donghae bites his lip because of the pain.

-Please… go inside me…

Eunhyuk bends down to kiss Donghae, he pushes entirely his length into Donghae. Donghae grasps his hands tightly, the cramping pain likes ripping him, but he desires Eunhyuk, as desiring his love for over three years. There has been too much obstacles in their relationship, and it’s time for their love to be responded in the fullest way. The memories flow into Donghae’s mind, hurt, but sweet, like a cup of coffee filled with bitter and sweet. Just recently, he even thought about celebrating this Christmas Eve alone, a boring night full of tears coz of missing Hyukjae, but then he appeared, like a miracle making his wish came true.

-Donghae ah… you okay?

-I’m okay!

Donghae nods on feeling the pleasure filling himself along with the pain. Eunhyuk starts with the slow and cautious moves. That safety is annoying Donghae, he raises his hip demanding for more.

-Hyukjae, I’m okay! Just use all your strength.

Eunhyuk smiles, he thrusts deep and hard inside Donghae, gets the satisfied moans from him. Just like that, the whole kitchen is getting frustrated in the middle of the winter night; space is full of the odour of love and lust, the longing desire and the satisfaction.

Eunhyuk and Donghae reach their orgasm at the same time. He pulls out of Donghae and his seed flows out of the entrance. Eunhyuk kisses Donghae’s forehead, carries him to the room and they both fastly fall into sleep.

Eunhyuk wakes up in the state of his hands being tied over his head, he squints to direct the place he’s at. A stinky smell rushes into his nose, Eunhyuk frowns. Lights slowly shine on around Eunhyuk. He freezes, horribly looks at the red stream of blood flowing down his feet. Eunhyuk tries to move his hand to escape from the shining chain, but the more he move, the more it makes him hurt. The guy hopelessly looks around to find Donghae’s figure. Eunhyuk is almost dumbfounded on seeing the beginning spot of the red blood stream down his feet. He’s in heaven, and 5 meters far from him is Sungmin’s body, his best friend. Eunhyuk rolls his eyes, can’t believe in what he sees. Sungmin’s lying there, on the pool of blood and it seems new. His wings are tinged with a dark red color and rough like being tore by something. Every drops of fresh blood still flows into stream from the really deep wounds on his body. Eunhyuk screams, and then looks on those sprawling bodies around Sungmin. All angels have dead, no one was left. The whole heaven was once pure and clean, but now it is flooded in the slimy and stinky smell of blood sea.

Eunhyuk swears he will kill the one do this. Drops by drops of blood still drip into stream flowing forward Eunhyuk, sticking up and redden the white shoes he wears. Like remembering something, Eunhyuk looks around to find the small figure with yellow brown haired of his little brother, but he got nothing.

-Hyung…

He startles, eyeing the figure opposite him which is nearly appear under the light.

-Ryeowook!!!!

The young angel standing in front of Eunhyuk with his hands tied to the sides. His light is flicker and the wings are turning to red pink. Eunhyuk looks at his little brother with teary eyes. Ryeowook looks at him weakly and looks around, he mumbles, more like whispers.

-I’m...sorry…ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryeowook’s scream is like ripping the dark space. Eunhyuk dumbfound on seeing the red blood stream flows out soaking the white suit of Ryeowook. He frowns painfully because of the deep incision on his thigh.

-You are so credulous Hyukjae ah…

-Oh my god!!!! Donghae…

Eunhyuk tremblingly looks at his blonde haired lovers licking every bit of blood on Ryeowook’s wound. His nose is pricking and tears are forming on his eyes.

-Why? You had come back to your normal person already!

Eunhyuk’s heart hurt so much when Donghae looks at him with his red eyes and Ryeowook’s blood sticking on his lips. Donghae laughs, he brushes his wrinkled orange shirt with full of red trail before saying

-Fate is like a joke, you’ll never know when you will win.

Donghae smirks; he turns around to let Eunhyuk see the bite spot on his neck. Eunhyuk bursts into tears, what had he done for all those times and didn’t he change anything at all? Why could Donghae turn into a vampire again in such terribly like this?

-Hyung! Don’t blame Donghae, he has no idea what he’s doing… Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Ryeowook breathes heavily after Donghae makes another long incision on his chest. Eunhyuk screams, painfully looks at his brother who’s getting weaker. Donghae wipes some blood and takes it to Eunhyuk’s mouth; he turns away because of its stinking.

-You are not my Donghae, go away!!!

Donghae chuckles.

-You’ll never regret for tasting it, really delicious!

The evil guy takes the stinky fingers with that red liquid to his mouth and sucks those. The cramping pain is like gnawing Eunhyuk’s heart, choking it, making him pain to numbness.

-Donghae ah… please stop it!

Donghae looks at Eunhyuk, then he licks away the tears on his cheeks. He kisses Eunhyuk, a kiss full of stinky smells. His dark and lifeless eyes are prominent on the white pale skin.

-Please… I’m begging you, just stop it…

Donghae smiles, he shakes his head and strokes on Eunhyuk’s chest. Just a moment ago, he still hugged a sweet and silly Donghae in his arms. But since when did he become a killer like this. Eunhyuk tries to escape from the chain while Donghae’s caressing his body. He kisses his hair and trails the kisses lower, stops and slips his tongue into Eunhyuk’s ear. The older tilts his head to avoid it. Just like waiting for it, Donghae quickly makes his lips down Eunhyuk’s neck. He smiles, reveals his two sharp fangs.

-HYUNG!!!!!!!

-Welcome to my world, Hyukjae!

Eunhyuk looks up to Donghae, his eyes turn to dark. Donghae unlocks the chain for him, he rubs his wrist right after being released.

He looks at Ryeowook, who widens his teary eyes, his shivering body, nearly out of energy, is dripping in the warm flowing blood stream.
Eunhyuk approaches him… steps by steps coldly.

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Eunhyuk gets up with his sweaty hair.

-Oh my god…!

He looks around and sighs on knowing it’s just a nightmare, a very terrible nightmare. He looks the whole room and stops at Donghae breathing beside him. Eunhyuk smiles, strokes Hae’s hair and touches the cool naked skin. And the feeling of serene is suddenly turned off on coming to Eunhyuk’s eyes are two new deep spot of fang traced on Donghae’s neck

“Fate is like that, merely as a joke.
And in the joke that I created, their love story will never end…”

End fic: Fated I love you

Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: [shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you   [shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

[shortfic][Eunhae] Fated I love you
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang